STEP 1: Application
- Complete the on-line application.
- Applications are for admission in September of each year only.
- The application process is competitive. A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4-point system, based on the last two years of a BSc degree and all of the MSc degree (if applicable), is required.
Application Fee: Mandatory, Non-Refundable
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL. Follow the instructions with your online application.
- $125 CDN for Canadians and Permanent Residents
- $145 CDN for International Students with a Study Permit
Please NOTE: The online application for Fall 2017 admission has been available since November 1, 2016. We do not offer winter admission. The deadline to complete your application is January 15, 2017. For any graduate program related questions, please email email@example.com.
STEP 2: Transcripts & Degree Certificates
- Applicants must arrange with their university registrar to send transcript and degree certificates for ALL degrees directly to the Department of Mathematics & Statistics.
- If transcripts and degree certificates are not in English, they must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- Applicants whose countries only issue transcripts and degree certificates once must arrange to have copies certified by a lawyer.
- Transcript and degree certificates should be sent to:
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW,
Canada T2N 1N4
STEP 3: Application Results
- After completing your online application, you will be able to login to your student center to view the status of your application, upload required documents etc.
- Due to the volume of applications received, incomplete applications are not guaranteed to be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee.
- Applicants will be notified via email if accepted.
If you are accepted: